As some of the highest-rated roof installers in Grasonville, MD, the Benchmark Roofers team has the expertise to tackle any roof installation project. No matter how big, small, complicated, or routine, we’ll use our top-quality work and customer service to solve your problem.
Grasonville Roof Installation Services
- Quality Roofing
- Quick Installation
- Multiple Roof Options
Why Your Roof Matters
Any new building has a long checklist of building considerations, but trust us when we say that your roof should be your priority. Most people think roofs keep the rain out, but they do much more than that.
A quality roof keeps out the elements, cuts down your energy bills, and makes up a crucial piece of your building’s structure, keeping the rest of your home or commercial building stable.
At Benchmark Roofers, we understand why good quality roofing is essential. If you’re looking to build something new or replace an old roof, we’ll make sure your building is warm, safe, and secure.
We are proud to deliver best-in-class roofing systems, using only best materials.
For your convenience we provide FREE, no obligation estimates & flexible appointment availability.
Which Roof Is for You?
Benchmark Roofers offer plenty of different roofing material options. The costs vary, depending on the material you choose, but each one adds something different to your building’s aesthetic.
While a roof has a practical use, the best ones also match the building’s design. When you work with us, you have options like these:
- Asphalt Shingles – Asphalt shingles are one of the most common types of roofing materials. We offer over ten types of asphalt shingles in different styles and shapes, all of which require minimal upkeep. Best of all, they’re one of the most affordable roofing options available.
- Cedar Shakes – Cedar shingles, or cedar shakes, are one of the oldest and most popular types of roofing. They protect your home against everything from moisture to pests.
- Metal Roofing – Stylish, durable, and energy-efficient metal roof installations cost a little more than asphalt shingles, but they last a lot longer and save you money on your heating bills.
- Liquid Applied Roofing – A common waterproof roofing installation technique that has evolved over 200 years, you’ll usually find liquid applied roofing used on commercial buildings.
- Ethylene Propylene Eiene Terpolymer (EPDM) – EPDM has a long, scientific name, but it’s a common roofing material. You’ve probably seen it used on carports and patio roofs as a sturdy, cost-effective, and almost entirely recyclable material.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – Popular on all kinds of buildings, the low cost of modified bitumen roofing’s materials keeps its installation price low.
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Flat Roofing – Combining the best of PVC and EPDM, TPO flat roofing installations are a popular and cost-effective option for residential and commercial buildings.
Choosing the Right Roof Installers
At Benchmark Roofers, we specialize in roof installation. You can rest easy with the knowledge that you’ve hired a company that focuses on one thing – giving you the best roof installation possible.
We live and breathe roofing and keep up with the latest industry techniques so that we can offer the most up-to-date materials and methods on the market. When you hire us to install your roof, we’ll ensure you get the best customer service and the highest quality craft you’ll find anywhere in Grasonville, MD.
A Benchmark Roofers, we follow a code of values that helps us give you the best service. Learn more about us and we why love what we do.
At Benchmark Roofers, we set industry standards in roof installation and continue to raise them. For the best roof installation in Grasonville, MD, call us now at (443) 775-3321.
Need help improving your home’s interior?
Contact us today to schedule your consultation and receive a free estimate.