Gambrills Commercial Roofing Services
- New roof construction
- Commercial roof replacement
- Roof maintenance
- Multiple Roof Options
How Should I Choose a Commercial Roofing Company?
It can be stressful knowing that you need to find a commercial roofing company in Gambrills, MD. There’s a lot to consider when you’re making a long-lasting investment for your business.
We recognize that as a business owner, you have a lot on your plate. For this reason, we’ve compiled a list of questions you can use to assess a roofing company’s dependability. Keeping the following things in mind will ensure you find a company that’s well-suited to your needs.
- Are they licensed and insured? Do they receive great customer feedback?
- Do they have a portfolio of their past projects available for viewing? How experienced is their team?
- How long has the commercial roofing company in Gambrills, MD been active?
- Are their professionals trained and certified? Can they take on a broad range of commercial roofing projects?
- Do they provide sufficient maintenance and repair services? Are they committed to quality craftsmanship? Do they stand behind the materials they use?
- Do they offer no-obligation quotes and estimates to their clients?
We are proud to deliver best-in-class roofing systems, using only best materials.
For your convenience we provide FREE, no obligation estimates & flexible appointment availability.
What Materials Do Commercial Roofing Companies Typically Use?
Our commercial roofing company in Gambrills, MD utilizes the best possible materials for every project. We only offer products to our customers that we’d use on our own homes.
The high-quality materials we use for our commercial roofing projects include:
- Liquid Applied Roofing. This is a common method of roofing for commercial buildings that has existed for over 200 years. The process involves applying a liquid base coat to your roof that develops into a durable rubber-like waterproof coating.
- EPDM Roofing. Also known as Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer, EPDM roofing is highly resistant to fire and water. It is also reasonably priced, recyclable, and easy to repair, which makes it a favorite among our clients.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing. Modified Bitumen, an asphalt roofing system, is known for its durability and affordability. Additionally, it doesn’t require much maintenance.
- TPO Flat Roofing. This up-and-coming material is made up of polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber. Its benefits are similar to EPDM and PVC roofing.
Where Can I Find a Commercial Roofing Company in Gambrills, MD?
Need help improving your business’ exterior?
Contact us today to schedule your consultation and receive a free estimate.