Benchmark Roofers in Kent Island, MD, installs every style roof with efficiency, quality, and care.
Whether you are remodeling, looking to increase the value of your home, have experienced storm damage, or simply because it’s the right time to replace your roof, Benchmark Roofers in Kent Island, MD, will install the best roof for your needs.
We pride ourselves on making the process of choosing a new roof as worry and stress-free as possible.
Below are some options to consider.
Kent Island Roof Installation Services
- Quality Roofing
- Quick Installation
- Multiple Roof Options
Selecting Your Roofing Materials
There are many varieties of roofing materials and designs to choose from for your residential or commercial property. Benchmark Roofers has experience installing all of them.
Keep these roofing material options in mind when narrowing down your choices:
- Asphalt shingles are the most popular option for roofing material as they are easy-to-care-for and inexpensive. They also come in a variety of shapes and colors. You can expect an asphalt shingle roof to last about 20 years.
- Dimensional shingles are one luxurious step up from the asphalt variety. While still affordable, they add a touch of curb appeal to the exterior of your home.
- Cedar shingles, or “wood shakes,” are reliable roofing materials that won’t trap moisture inside your house. Cedar shingles also have a higher resistance to pests, which is good to keep in mind if you live in a wooded area. These roofs last about 30 years.
- Slate roofing can weather any storm, as it is incredibly strong and sturdy –– not to mention maintenance-free. It lends a classic, historic look to your home and now comes in an extensive array of colors.
- Metal roofing is becoming more popular in residential roofing because of its long-lasting strength, energy efficiency, inherent fire-resistance, and because there are many attractive designs from which to choose. Though it is more costly than asphalt shingles, metal lasts longer. No longer available in just in gray, you’ll find metal roofing available in more colors than you ever imagined.
- Clay or concrete tiles are beautiful and durable and can last up to 100 years. They are especially wonderful for sun-facing houses and homes located near saltwater. While more expensive and heavy than other roofing materials, tile roofing makes an aesthetically pleasing impact on your home.
- Liquid-applied roofing and EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) are great options for commercial buildings, carports, and patio coverings. Both options act like rubber and waterproof your roof.
- Thermoplastic polyolefin is a roofing material used for flat roofs. It is becoming more widely used in both residential and commercial roofing because of its budget-friendly cost.
We are proud to deliver best-in-class roofing systems, using only best materials.
For your convenience we provide FREE, no obligation estimates & flexible appointment availability.
You’ll find trained, certified professionals at Benchmark Roofers, dedicated to the hassle-free installation of your residential or commercial roof. Under the expert guidance of owner Justin Woodward, we truly are the “Standard of Excellence” in the Kent Island, MD, area.
Our portfolio of outstanding installations and customer reviews attest to our quality, care, and craft. We use only the best-curated materials, sourced from quality manufacturers, and ensure that your new roof won’t deteriorate prematurely.
Contact Benchmark Roofers Today
Benchmark Roofers installs roofs of all shapes, sizes, and types, residential or commercial. We also repair chimneys and flashing, making us the only roofing company you need.
Feel like going green? Benchmark Roofers installs energy-efficient roofing and has experience with solar-paneling installation requirements. Contact us to learn more.
If you live in Kent Island, MD, call Benchmark Roofers at (443) 775-3321 to schedule your roof installation today.
Need help improving your home’s interior?
Contact us today to schedule your consultation and receive a free estimate.