Keep your home safe and your energy bills low with a roof replacement—call the experts at Benchmark Roofers today.
Your roof should protect you from the elements and keep your energy bills low. If it doesn’t, you know it’s reached the end of its lifespan. When it reaches the point of needing replacement, call Benchmark Roofers.
As your roof plays an integral role in your building’s structural integrity, you must keep it in the best condition possible. Benchmark Roofers has some of the highest ratings for roof replacements in Grasonville, MD. We know when to advise a full roof overhaul and when you need a few shingles replaced.
Grasonville Roof Replacement Services
- Quality Roofing
- Quick Installation
- Multiple Roof Options
Repair or Replace?
Sometimes you can tell by looking at your roof when you need a full replacement. Massive holes in the asphalt or large areas of missing shingles tell you that you need to do more than patch up your roof.
But sometimes it’s less apparent. What might seem like a small problem can hide much more significant issues. An attic leak may signal blocked gutters, but other times you may have a sagging roof or other problems you can’t ignore. At that point, the best option is to have a full roof replacement.
Our team at Benchmark Roofers has years of expertise repairing and replacing roofs. With a short assessment, we can tell you what your roof needs and recommend the best course of action to fix it.
We are proud to deliver best-in-class roofing systems, using only best materials.
For your convenience we provide FREE, no obligation estimates & flexible appointment availability.
How Long Should a Roof Last?
No matter what kind of roof you have, it will have a limited life span. Choosing to replace your roof can be a tough decision. People often worry about the cost and the time it takes to complete the job. However, no roof lasts forever.
Most roofs need replacing every 20 to 25 years. If you have an older roof, but you aren’t sure that you need a complete replacement, Benchmark Roofers can tell you how much work it needs. Sometimes you can get by with patching up your roof, but other times a full roof replacement can save you money on repeated repairs.
What Can We Offer?
Replacing your roof doesn’t mean you need to change the way your building looks. If you have become attached to your style of roof, we can match it. We also offer a range of different roofing materials, including:
- Asphalt Shingles – One of the most common, cost-effective, and durable materials, we offer a range of asphalt shingle options.
- Cedar Shakes – A reliable and popular type of roofing, cedar shakes’ unique composition offers a water-tight seal and keeps out all common pests.
- Metal Roofing – Many people choose metal roofing for modern buildings as a durable and energy-efficient option.
- Liquid Applied Roofing – Often used on commercial buildings, this age-old roofing technique uses a rubber-based liquid to keep roofs waterproof.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) – Most commonly seen on carport and patio roofs, EPDM costs little to install and repair. Best of all, it’s almost 100% recyclable.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – Used on both commercial and residential roofing, modified bitumen roofing’s low material costs keep installation costs low.
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Flat Roofing– A modern roofing method, TPO flat roofing offers a cost-effective roofing material for residential and commercial buildings.
Learn more about us to find out how we can offer you the best roof replacement in Grasonville, MD.
Benchmark Roofers are the leading roof replacement experts in Grasonville, MD. For a trustworthy assessment of your roof’s condition, call us today at 443-775-3321.
Need help improving your home’s interior?
Contact us today to schedule your consultation and receive a free estimate.